The collection was launched in 1934, two years after the inauguration of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
This is a technical masterpiece and a perfect embodiment of the era of the industrial revolution
of the 1930s. Products and buildings are no longer just functional, they are also aesthetically pleasing.
The Multifort is a beautiful allusion to the architecture of this symbolic building.